Labels: ,

By looking back into the past, I could precisely find the discrepancy of my attitudes towards shoes while my process of growing up. My shoes act as a testimony of my own growth.

When I was a limited girl, I had great likings for colorful shoes. For a limited girl well below the age of 10, the whole world seemed so straightforward and had the color of the rainbow. The colorful shoes resembled the color of green trees, beautiful flowers, blue skies and the warm sun.

Shoes

When I was a middle school student, I always had a pair of sport shoes. For a adolescent girl, the world was vital and energetic. With a pair of sport shoes, I could gallop on the playground hither and thither, without knowing the boundary. The whole world was then at my feet and I could be whomever I wanted to be.

Shoes - The Testimony of increase

When I am now as a college student, more often than not, I'm on a pair of high heels. At the age of 20, like many other girls, I wanted to be the beautiful one. However, I have a much more realistic and inexpensive view of the world for I know it's only my own exertion that can make a difference. With a pair of high heels and an erected stature, I'm confidently striving for my future.

Shoes records my carefree childhood, undaunted teens and my gift beautiful life.

Which pair of shoes will I get? That's the ask I will never know.

Shoes - The Testimony of increase

Comments (0)

Post a Comment